Please UNSUBCRIBE me from the "USER'S" mailing list ASAP.    Ever since I
subscribed via the LINK on the mailing lists page I have literally

been overwhelmed with user e-mails concerning issues with OpenOffice.org
3...it's almost like being spammed!

I've tried to UNSUBSCRIBE using the UNSUBSCRIBE link on the mailing list
page, however, I get a return e-mail from my ISP "postmaster"

indicating the e-mail could not be delivered (tried 3 times!).

Please check your link out and let's get it fixed..if I have further
questions, issues, etc. with Oo3 I will go thru your Forum link.

Thanks and best regards,

John Musser

jfmuss...@comcast.net