On 15/03/2013 FR web forum wrote:
In first time, we could transfer our tutorials from french www:
http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Documentation
But I do not want to impose. If this is too complicated, you drop.

Your links show that we do have a lot of materials available. So a dedicated website categorizing them by language, application, topic would make sense.

Now the challenge is to find people willing to implement it both on the system administration side (Infra does not support the popular CMSes, so we would need to create a virtual machine, like we already did for several services) and on the development side (could this be a Summer of Code project, maybe?).

Regards,
  Andrea.