On 31/03/2013 Albino Biasutti Neto wrote:
The social networking identi.ca of ApacheOO [1] is inactive, ten months without
send.
1 - identi.ca/apacheoo
Can integrate identi.ca>  twitter

There are three options here (assuming we don't want to keep the Twitter and Identi.ca channels separate, which is clearly not working):

1) Post on Identi.ca and setup automatic replication to Twitter (works, but imposes a burden on who is managing Twitter now)

2) Aggregate content from Twitter to Identi.ca. There is a "mirroring" option in the Identi.ca settings, but I don't know if it still works after the recent API changes on Twitter. If it doesn't, maybe it can be solved by creating an app with the Twitter account.

3) Aggregate an RSS feed like https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/feed/entries/rss to Identi.ca; at least this will result in a constant stream of content with minimal maintenance. Again, it would rely on the "mirroring" feature of Identi.ca to work properly.

Regards,
  Andrea.