Rob Weir wrote:
On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
3) Aggregate an RSS feed like https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/feed/entries/rss
to Identi.ca; at least this will result in a constant stream of content with
minimal maintenance. Again, it would rely on the "mirroring" feature of
Identi.ca to work properly.
That doesn't work either due to errors on the Identica side.

If I get access to the Identi.ca account, I can, occasionally, post links to some official blog posts there, to keep some activity in the account (only active accounts will be migrated, apparently) and avoid that it is squatted. Then, when Identi.ca solves their technical problems, the best solution will be to setup Twitter mirroring.

Regards,
  Andrea.