Hi Ricardo,

as I already wrote in #122456# I am very surprised how something like that can happen. I would be happy to be able to reproduce this. Could you give a step-by-step description and infos about machine/system running on? Maybe put it directly in the task and write that you canks in advance!

Sincerely,
    Armin