Hi Rory,

Thanks a lot! I can now reproduce, recativated the task and I am on it ;-)

Sincerely,
    Armin

On 14.06.2013 15:47, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:43:22 +0100
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie> wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:24:43 +0200
Armin Le Grand <armin.le.gr...@me.com> wrote:

      Hi Ricardo,

as I already wrote in #122456# I am very surprised how something like
that can happen. I would be happy to be able to reproduce this. Could
you give a step-by-step description and infos about machine/system
running on? Maybe put it directly in the task and write that you canks
in advance!

Sincerely,
      Armin