On Jun 21, 2013, at 9:40 AM, Dr. Michael Stehmann wrote:

> Am 21.06.2013 17:06, schrieb Rob Weir:
>> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM, RA Stehmann
>> <anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> wrote:
>>> Hi Rob,
>>>
>>> I can understand your concerns, but they aren't drasticly.
>>>
>>> I'm with you, that we have to make clear, the Box isn't a product of the
>>> ASF but distributed by the "Verein Freies Office Deutschland e.V..".
>>>
>>> But on the other hand the "Verein Freies Office Deutschland e.V.." isn't
>>> any old third party.
>>>

>> We need to be fair.  Treating one 3rd party special is not fair.
>
> Treating equal things unequal isn't fair, but it's also unfair treating
> unequal things equal. You have to make the decision, what's equal and
> whd what's unequa and in what aspect. That's the sense of "suum cuique
> tribuere".

My recollection of the discussion was.

(1) Have a 3rd party page.

(2) Each language may have their own 3rd party page.

(3) Each language can have their own news feed.

(4) Each news item may link to a 3rd party page.

Conclusion.

DE page can have news about PrOOo and point to a link on the 3rd party page.

Do we all agree?

Regards,
Dave