Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply. I would love to take up that idea. I hope the reply
from Luciano gives you an idea about the program.

I have done a good number of project in java, mainly android apps and a few
in J2SE. I hope that makes you clear about my Java skills.

I have already subscribed to the dev mailing list of ODF Toolkit and Open
Office. As indicated i am trying to do a simple documentation generation
task.

Regards

--
Sony Cyriac