Hi,

Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
Hi all,

this is a call for vote on releasing the following release candidate as
Apache OpenOffice 4.0. This will be an important release for Apache
OpenOffice with bigger visible UI changes. It is a key milestone to
continue the success of OpenOffice.
[..]

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.0.

The vote starts now and will be open until:

    UTC at noon on Monday, 15 July: 2013-07-15 12:00 UTC.

But we invite all people to vote (non binding) on this RC. We would like
to provide a release that is supported by the majority of our project
members.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.0
    [ ]  0 Don't care

There a some errors in the German translations (already fixed on Pootle), but not so severe to not release German version.

Nobody could reproduce the crash.

So all together my vote:
+1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.0

Kind regards
Regina