On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:10 AM, Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>wrote:

> Le 26/07/2013 01:50, Peter Junge a écrit :

>>> A specific example, Ars Technica, on the LO 4.1 release:
>>>
>>> http://arstechnica.com/**information-technology/2013/**
>>> 07/libreoffice-4-1-is-**released-borrows-new-sidebar-**from-openoffice/<http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/07/libreoffice-4-1-is-released-borrows-new-sidebar-from-openoffice/>
>>>

>> Your comment there doesn't help anyone.
>>

> This discussion is not for helping anyone.
> Since we thought that all the developers had switched to LibreOffice, we
> are pleased to see that there are some left who even fix LibO bugs and
> implement new features.
> :-)
>
> For the record, I'm aggregating the links here:
> http://forum.openoffice.org/**en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=**63026<http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63026>

Thank you Hagar. Nice to see the aggregation so easily visible to visitors
of the forum.
Many more I/T leaders from large businesses are investigating Apache
OpenOffice 4 now. Making it easy to see the wave of positive coverage is
very helpful for them as they do their evaluation work.

We may also want to consider providing  a link to this page from the
http://openoffice.org home page related to the AOO4.0 Available for
Download section.