Am 07/26/2013 10:44 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 25/07/2013 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
I've created a new webpage to offer all possible download links for a
release version:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/other_tables.html

This is really nice, looking forward to seeing it online!

see below

It's especially important to have a link to checksums for those who want
a "static" reference to it or want to verify a package on a different
system than the one used for downloading.

That was one intension, yes.

- all possible downloads for a respective language and OS in a single
place

I foresee another interesting way to use that page, i.e., getting more
localization volunteers. Let's get this version online first, but maybe
we could then add another table with something like "The following
languages are released only as source code:", and then a list of each of
the 90+ remaining languages with the link to help us release it (in most
cases, it will be a link to http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
but in some cases it might be different).

Good idea. However, I think I've to add more additions than one can thought. But this is no obstacle.

@Andrea:
I've already considered your smaller font size wish for the checksum
links.

Thanks, looks great.

Thanks. :-)

Even when I've missed to state it from the beginning but I expect to use lazy consensus here. If there are no objections I plan to make it Live at ~Sunday evening Hamburg time.

Marcus