Hi Marcus,

Very cool! I have some minor points

> Important Notes:
>
>       • A language pack is not a release for its own and has to be installed
> over a stable release with the same version number and platform. It contains
> resource files for a specific language and platform to show, e.g., menus,
> dialogs, error messages in your language. It may contain translated Help
> content. Language packs are created if at least 80% of the user interface
> (UI) is translated. In case it is not fully localized, some elements of the
> UI or help topics will display in English as default language.

(1) The first bullet needs editing as 80% is not the policy, the policy is 100%.

(2) Add a bullet:

* If your language is not listed here, please <some text about connecting to
our l10n ML, etc. possibly http://openoffice.apache.org/native-lang.html >

>       • If your operating system is not listed here, or you need a special
> version of Apache OpenOffice, please see our list of third-party ports and
> distributions.

(3) Similarly the further notes needs both an Apache OpenOffice and 4.0 update.

>       • Please read here further important notes

(4) Shouldn't we order the columns by popularity? Windows, MacOSX, Linux (don't
know the popular order..)

Regards,
Dave