Am 07/25/2013 12:29 AM, schrieb Ricardo Berlasso:
2013/7/25 Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>

Hi all,

I've created a new webpage to offer all possible download links for a
release version:

http://ooo-site.staging.**apache.org/download/test/**other_tables.html<http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/other_tables.html>

Advantages:
- created automatically, depending on the respective available
   languages for the release version, controlled via the "globalvars.js"
   file
-->  no manual changes in the "other.html" for every new release

- contains links to all checksum files
-->  no separate webpage just for checksum files necessary

- all possible downloads for a respective language and OS in a single
   place

Please test and tell me your feedback.

Downloading the main package works for all platforms but ASC, md5 and
sha256 files are only available for win and mac: for Linux, all those files
gives a "not found" error. Beside that, the new page looks really good! +1

Please can you give me all *.asc links for all OS and one language? Then I'll investigate the difference(s).

from my side.

Thanks :-)

Marcus

@Andrea:
I've already considered your smaller font size wish for the checksum links.

Thanks

Marcus