Le 05/09/2013 21:13, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :
Considering the people we are dealing with (users who are often unfamiliar with
mailing lists) I think that we should continue to moderate messages and
replying, but add to the reply something like:

Please note that this mailing list is not the right place for user support.
Further questions should be sent to the user support channels:
http://www.openoffice.org/support/
+1.

Often in such case, I add a note in the message, replying to the user list and
moving the dev address from To to CC.
But for the moment I havent seen many topics continued on the user list
afterward (no reply at all in fact).

Hagar