On en-Forum  there have been a number of reports of printing problems, usually
manifesting as not printing from AOO although printing correctly from other
applications. Sometimes (rarely) such problems can be solved by reinstalling
the printer drivers. I have also seen them reported for printing to network
connected printers. The common factor is 32bit AOO and 64 bit windows.

One such case is current
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=64191
We can dig out other examples if required.

For such reports (and fixes) one is at the mercy of the skill level of the
user, which may not be expert. Before raising an issue for this, I bring the
problem to the list to see if it has affected any list members.

I cannot myself test because I only have (legacy) 32 bit Windows.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>