Andrea,

I wasn't aware of that perspective. Thanks!
Ok I will/lets try to make a solution where its more clear what those three
buttons are for.
I agree if users are confused where to find templates or extensions that is
a problem.

I'll prioritize that after the icons are completed. I'll submit some ideas
onto
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4.1+-+Application+And+Launcherwhile
I am waiting for the Nov 9th deadline for icons to pass.

Samer