Tony Stevenson wrote:
Andrea Pescetti wrote on Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 04:52:14PM +0200:
Please tell us when the migration is complete so that we can remove
the warning.
The service is back. IMO it also quicker. Immediate difference is that
Wiki VM is only consuming 500 MB of RAM now, before it was using 2.8GB.

OK, thank you! It seems that in the end interruption of service was minimal. I've removed the note from the home page. Of course, for the next maintenance operations, including the forum, please give us some more time to inform users.

Regards,
  Andrea.