Am 11/01/2013 08:44 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Marcus (OOo) ha scritto:
Up to today I don't know of a single case were this led to a
misunderstanding.

Yes, but up to now we haven't sent it to some dozen millions non-English
speaking users through update notices... Note that this is not the page
describing the End-of-life; it is the landing page where people will be
pointed at by a message (in OpenOffice) telling there that an update for
OpenOffice is available. This is why I prefer that we actually talk
about upgrades in the title.

Ah, I haven't noticed that it's the eol-nl you meant. Of course there it should be most understandable as possible.

Sorry for the noise.

Marcus