On 11.11.2013 20:52, Yuri Dario wrote:
Hi,

I moved building of AOO on OS/2 from gcc 4.4.6 to gcc 4.7.3.
Everything seems of except for a minor issue: on some modules, UNO
constructors from CPPULIB are now required to link dlls. I'm getting
this errror

Error! E2028: _uno_any_construct is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: _uno_type_any_construct is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: _uno_any_destruct is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: _uno_type_any_assign is an undefined reference

mainly in filter graphicfilter dlls and in
i18npool/source/textconversion/data/. Adding CPPULIB satisfies the
linker.

do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

Did you change the linker too? When linux distributions switched from the "bfd" to the "gold" linker there where problems that libraries that were only linked indirectly had to be mentioned directly [1].

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/ToolChain/DSOLinking#Not_resolving_symbols_in_indirect_dependent_shared_libraries

Herbert