Hi Herbert,

> Did you change the linker too? When linux distributions switched from
> the "bfd" to the "gold" linker there where problems that libraries that
> were only linked indirectly had to be mentioned directly [1]

OS/2 does not use ld to link object files. But this seems not the
problem I see.

I'm thinking that these functions were inlined in previous gcc
releases or that now code generates some new kind of reference to
them, thus requiring the linker to satisfy the dependancy. OS/2
linkers needs to resolve all symbols like Windows, we do not have lazy

thanks,

--
Bye,

        Yuri Dario