>Feb ??, 2014 feature FVT finish (I know in China is public holiday as
well from Jan 31 - Feb 7)

QA needs about 70 PD to complete the left 1061 executions (total 1061,
suppose 15 executions per day per QA volunteer being concentrated on this
work) on Writer(140), Calc(330) and Impress(591). We started the feature
FVT early on Oct 29, the original plan is to complete Writer on 11/29, Calc
on 12/27 and Impress on 1/24, we are very behind the planned schedule now
because of the less volunteers. It would be optimistic to finish feature
FVT before Feb 13.

>Feb 21 - ? full regression testing and bug fixing

Based on the experience from 4.0 Full Regression(22 QA volunteers completed
1,221 regression test executions during 10 weeks), if we take the same
volume of executions and execution rate in 4.1, we may not complete it
before Mar 20(4 weeks). The complete date would depend on how many QA
volunteers will participate and how much effort they will provide, as well
as how many defects are found.

Regards,
Yu Zhen