Hi,

> Does this path/directory - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0\
> - exist on your system?

The path exist, however there was a key missing in the registry.
Installing Visual studio express did not add the key specifying where to
find VC. I simply added the key oowintool was looking for on line 236.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\Setup\VC\ProductDir
and gave it the value "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC"

After that the configure and bootstrap steps executed ok, as far as I can
see.

/Jonas