Hi,

On 16.01.2014 13:37, jonasalfreds...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,

Does this path/directory - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0\
- exist on your system?

The path exist, however there was a key missing in the registry.
Installing Visual studio express did not add the key specifying where to
find VC. I simply added the key oowintool was looking for on line 236.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\Setup\VC\ProductDir
and gave it the value "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC"

Hm..
What version of Visual Studio Express did you install?
Version 2008 which contains the compiler which is needed to build AOO is no longer publicly available.

As far as I remember, if you have give the paths to the compiler as configure options 'oowintool' should not be called. I need to have a closer look.

Best regards, Oliver.

After that the configure and bootstrap steps executed ok, as far as I can
see.

/Jonas