Hi,

On 16.01.2014 17:32, Rob Weir wrote:
On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<orwittm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On 16.01.2014 13:37, jonasalfreds...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

Does this path/directory - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0\
- exist on your system?

The path exist, however there was a key missing in the registry.
Installing Visual studio express did not add the key specifying where to
find VC. I simply added the key oowintool was looking for on line 236.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\Setup\VC\ProductDir
and gave it the value "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC"

Hm..
What version of Visual Studio Express did you install?
Version 2008 which contains the compiler which is needed to build AOO is no
longer publicly available.

I thought it was available via the Windows SDK for Windows 7:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3138

The needed compiler comes with the Windows SDK, but not the Visual Studio Express application.
For building AOO the compiler is needed, Visual Studio is not needed.

Best regards, Oliver.

As far as I remember, if you have give the paths to the compiler as
configure options 'oowintool' should not be called. I need to have a closer
look.

Best regards, Oliver.

After that the configure and bootstrap steps executed ok, as far as I can
see.

/Jonas