I was alarmed last week to find on your download page, a rather large
advertisement consisting of a big green button labeled "download now"
which led you too the installer of some malware from another site.  I
came across this after my wife asked for help saying she installed
openoffice from your site but it wasn't to be found on her computer.
She had already fallen for the bait.  I almost did too as it was very
hard to distinguish from actual site content the way it was displayed
with out close examination.

It amazed me that an organizations like yours would allow such
unscrupulous advertisers to misuse your name like that.  Your own site
warns of scams by repackagers and unaffiliated download sites but your
dealings with shady advertising networks on your own site puts the users
of open office in just as much danger.

-Matt S