2014/1/21 Matt <mrsyt...@gmail.com>

> Right Max.
>
> It did not come from openoffice or sourceforge.  It was from another
> site.  The download was called "Install Converter."   A name that sound
> like it was ment to fool someone into thinking it was related to the
> download.  I didnt think to save the url or screen shot of it.   I just
> went back to the site again.   The ad was actually on sourceforge and
> not your site.  When you select the download link it sends you to
> sourceforge on a downloading page that says "your download will start
> shortly" and includes a large space for an ad.   Perhaps I should have
> sent the email to sourceforge.

Hi Matt,

 We are all ears when it comes to remove confusing or misleading ads,
please have a look at our blog post explaining how to notify us about them.
http://sourceforge.net/blog/sourceforge-blockthis-initiative-update/

 Feel free to use my direct contact or this list, if you prefer.

 Thanks,

 Roberto