On 26/03/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 03/26/2014 12:41 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Good! So I'll proceed in about 24 hours to:
- Adding a link (right column) from http://www.openoffice.org/download/
to http://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html
- Removing the "Do not link" notice from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html
- Making sure we only list the builds that are from the AOO410 branch,
i.e., between beta and 4.1 final.
Do we have agreement of the fial location of the hints ...
I believe it's better located in the later website as we have already a
developer section.

I've now published the changes. I kept the URLs as above, but I believe we can rediscuss the URL of the intermediate page before the next (after 4.1, probably pre-4.1.1 or whatever will come) "heavy QA" period a few months from now.

By the way, I'm not really happy with having two official sites, two official wikis... not to mention the outdated content. The more we consolidate, the better.

Regards,
  Andrea.