> On 19/04/2014 Roberto Galoppini wrote:
>
>> Our aim I believe it's to expand our userbase, redirecting them to an
>> openoffice page explaining which are the options might be a good thing.
>>

> We can reuse, and possibly reword, this page then:
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html
>
> This is where people trying to download a yet unapproved RC would land, so
> the content, disclaimers and links seem quite appropriate.

Andrea are you saying we should re-route RCs download requests coming from
all referrals (but openoffice.org and sourceforge.net) to that page?

Please confirm my understand is correct and provide me with the exact
directory/files so that I can ask our SiteOps to implement that right away,
I'll do that once I'll get the green light.

Thanks,

Roberto