Hi,

I have committed new Update XML feeds.
Update notifications for Mac OS X OpenOffice installed instances are now
deactivated due to a oversight on my side.

As I would like to consider the change in the supported architecture I
will work on a solution in the next days.

First, I will bring back the Update Notification for installed OpenOffice instances on Mac OS X to AOO 4.0.1.

Afterwards, I will change the Update Notification according my made proposal - additional text "Only for Mac OS versions 10.7 or never"

Best regards, Oliver.

Best regards, Oliver.

Hi,

I am in preparation of the activation of the update notification for our
AOO 4.1.0 release for installed OpenOffice instances - versions 3.2.0,
3.2.1, 3.3.0, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 4.0.0 and 4.0.1

Here is the list of the languages whose users will be guided to a
localized website from the update notification in OpenOffice:
- Czech        http://www.openoffice.org/cs/download
- German    http://www.openoffice.org/de
- Spanish    http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar
- French    http://www.openoffice.org/fr/Telecharger
- Italian    http://www.openoffice.org/it/download
- Japanese    http://www.openoffice.org/ja/download
- Dutch        http://www.openoffice.org/nl/downloaden.html
- Portuguese (European)    http://www.openoffice.org/pt
- Slovak    http://www.openoffice.org/sk/download
- Turkish    http://www.openoffice.org/tr
- Chinese (simplified)    http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn
- Chinese (traditional)    http://www.openoffice.org/zh-tw

As far as I can see the websites for the following languages need an
update for AOO 4.1.0
- French
- Japanese
- Dutch

Request to all native speakers of the above languages:
- Please have a look, if the localilzed website is ok.
- Please update the localized website, if needed - esp. for French,
Japanese and Dutch

My plan is to go live with the update notification for AOO 4.1.0
tomorrow early afternoon (14:00 UTC+2).

Please leave my a note, if the one or the other localized website should
be dropped or kept for the update notification.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Oliver.