Hi,

Hi Michal,

On 06.05.2014 19:34, Michal Hriň wrote:
V Utorok, 6. máj 2014 o 13:52 +0200, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann napísal(a):
Hi,

On 06.05.2014 13:20, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Solo per Mac OS X 10.7 o superiore

(the original still looks acceptable anyway)

Thanks for the review and the feedback.

I will update the text tomorrow - waiting for some more needed updates
on other translations.

If I understand, you would like translated messsage "Only for Mac OS
versions 10.7 or never (newer)" .. right ?

Yes.
I used Google translate to create the initial translations and asked for
review/correction.

So:

Slovak sk

"Iba pre Mac OS verzie 10.7 a novšie"

Czech cs

"Pouze pro Mac OS verze 10.7 a novější"

Thus, thank you very much for providing these translations.
I will correct the Update XML feeds today.

Corrections to the translations of "Only for Mac OS X versions 10.7 or newer" for cz, it and sk are live now.

Best regards, Oliver.