Dear ones,

I have been able to make it work: https://github.com/marcoagpinto/aoo-mozilla-en-dict

I tried a GUI for GitHub but I didn't understand anything.

Then, I used Tortoise to create a checkout and I was able to make it work after several attempts.

How do I make people report bugs/suggestions?

Also, I am only improving the en_GB... en_US and en_CA are improved by Kevin Atkinson with whom I am in contact... but people can report in my GitHub and I will inform Kevin in his repository.

Please notice the "en_GB_speller_for_Mozilla+AOO+LO_2013+.txt" where I keep all the changes.

PS->JZA, I am terribly sorry for being a lazy ass... I know you have told me to do this months ago and it was extremely easy, just like you said :-X

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,