On 24/05/2014 22:35, Kay Schenk wrote:

I would think using this "dev" list would be fine for feedback. The github location is for testing as I understand it, and these dictionaries will eventually be moved into the normal extension repository, correct?

Yes, of course.

Every month I release an update for Mozilla.

For OpenOffice it will take longer because there are 10 000s of people downloading.

The idea was that also other projects could go to the GitHub and take the .AFF and .DIC and use them in projects which use spell checking.

I always keep a note of the most recent version for Mozilla and AOO on the official site of Proofing Tool GUI:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

As you can see there, the Mozilla version is 2.12 and the AOO is 2.09. This happens because I was told to wait a few weeks after the release of AOO 4.1 before making an update. I will release V2.13 for both Mozilla and AOO in the first week of June. I will also add there the most recent versions of en_US and en_CA by Kevin Atkinson, releasing first a beta extension for people to try and one week later release an official one :-P

I hope this explains it.

Thanks for your time!

Kind regards from your friend,