> From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]

> Joerg, it must be clear (and I agree: this is not clear to everybody)
> that consensus decisions do not work as a yes/no decisions.

> Did Consensus Decisions do not work as a yes / no Decisions.

yes, that's clear to me I have read the site:
http://rave.apache.org/docs/governance/lazyConsensus.html

But let me tell you the consequence that I see:

If there is no concensus, even after we have discussed, then you could please
vote:
http://rave.apache.org/docs/governance/consensusBuilding.html

but ... I do _not must_ have to ask and if I do not do it, then the problem
remains unsolved.

What I'm saying is the "Lazy Consensus" is a way if someone wants to do
something
specific, then he gets no consent is and there are other opinions, then a other
is
not automatically does the work.

I hope that's right?

> - there is a problem (and the problem in your case is clear: we point
> all users at forum.openoffice.org as the main support resource, but a
> German-speaking user won't find anything useful on that page)

Yes, i agree

> - someone, in this case you, proposes a solution
> - the discussion can show that the solution should be a
> different one,
> but this doesn't remove the problem!

Yes

> - we explore different solutions that can be better in our case, and
> this is what I'm proposing above

yes, you did, but there is one detail: the AOO community can not decide what to
do
an external forum, and as I see it would have been necessary because you said:

"- a possible migration so that the two forums are hosted on the same
Platform ..."

But this is not my interest, I just want to temporarily create a hyperlink to
the
external forum until we have a German-language forum at AOO.

What can I say to explain:
Please respect that the external forum does not want to be part of another
project. This is not a decision forever, but it is the decision for now.

Greetings,
Jörg