> From: Herbert Duerr [mailto:h...@apache.org]

> > OK. So can someone tell us the best way to write
> > "Third party forums in German"
> > in German?
>
> "Unabhängige befreundete deutsch-sprachige Foren"
> would be a good translation IMHO. It means
> "Friendly but independent German-speaking forums".

Sorry, I would not say that my suggested translation:

"DE - deutschsprachige Foren von Drittanbietern"

the best option is, but I think "befreundete" factually wrong, because we will
linking to:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/foren.html

should take place and we should call there as possible all content relevant
forums, but have not at all direct contacts, likewise, it is not certain that
all
of these forums are independent.

Jörg