On 30/05/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
The both download buttons have now a hover over effect. They are
displayed inverted.
So, what do think is better as permanent design?
   Light background, dark border, dark text

This is highly subjective, but this version looks nicer. It's a bit confusing to see both buttons change color when one hovers on one of them, so I would be for removing the hovering effect on buttons (still keep it on the outer div) and have them always in the "dark text light background" version.

For the rest, really impressive improvements!

Of course there are some unavoidable issues (like Mac-32 Hebrew 4.1.0 recommends 4.0.1 that sends you back to the former choice instead of sending you to the Mac-64 version), but the user experience is better than the current one.

I wouldn't offer version 3.4.1 from that page (so keep it as it is).

Regards,
  Andrea.