On 06/05/2014 03:38 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 06/05/2014 01:03 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>> On 30/05/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>>> The both download buttons have now a hover over effect. They are
>>> displayed inverted.
>>> So, what do think is better as permanent design?
>>> Light background, dark border, dark text
>>
>> This is highly subjective, but this version looks nicer. It's a bit
>> confusing to see both buttons change color when one hovers on one of
>> them, so I would be for removing the hovering effect on buttons (still
>> keep it on the outer div) and have them always in the "dark text light
>> background" version.
>
> sure both buttons should react independent of each other. I've fixed this.
>
> Regarding the styling, this is indeed really a question of taste. To see
> the difference maybe better, I've styled both buttons different.
>
> @All:
> Please look again and decide then. I would go with the majority of
> opinions.

I'm looking at this page and I hope it's the right version:
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/index_droplist.html

I don't know if there's much benefit to the hovering on the main areas,
but I do like the background changes on the individual buttons in the
download area.

>> For the rest, really impressive improvements!

yes...I know this will solve a lot of our download issues.