Am 06/07/2014 02:03 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 06/06/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release+Planning+Template

As promised some time ago I've now created a schedule plan for a new
release.

This will surely be helpful. I made some changes, but I'm confused about
the three translation phases. For sure this part is not reflecting
reality, we don't have three translation phases. The process is as follows:
- We set a deadline for new translations to reach 100%
- We set a deadline for existing translations to be fixed in Pootle
- We set a deadline for updating/integrating dictionaries
- We currently don't set deadlines for the Release notes, but we could

The three deadlines can well be the same. And any action requiring code
change must be requested in Bugzilla (so: if fixes are made in the
French translation, volunteers will open an issue to integrate the
fixes; same for any other actions).

A translation never "starts": it is always open, and volunteers can ask
for import from Pootle when necessary.

I don't know how to put this process in the current version of the plan.
What did you have in mind with the three translation phases? A full
import at the end of each phase? We are not doing that and we won't so
long as we use the current technology.

The 3 phases came from the reality in the past - at I remeber this way. We made some last minutes changes into the build, even when it was after the deadline.

So, IMHO we should count with this. That was the reason for the 3 different entries.

Of course this can be changed. It was just a first try to create a plan.

Marcus