Andrea Pescetti wrote:
What's gone wrong? Some old JavaScript issues that resurfaced with the
new download page?

I've now committed the minimal fixes to go to the main download page from
http://www.openoffice.org/es/descargar/
http://www.openoffice.org/pt/download/
http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/
but this is not a solution, I've simply added a link to the new global download page. If you see other broken N-L download pages please report them.

But I still don't know how we should fix this properly. What's the most sustainable way to have all advantages of the new system and still avoid the risk that the main download button disappears from localized sites?

Regards,
  Andrea.