On 06/08/2014 10:21 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> On 06/08/2014 09:32 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 4:46 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org
>> <mailto:pesce...@apache.org>> wrote:
>>
>>     Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>
>>         What's gone wrong? Some old JavaScript issues that resurfaced
>>         with the
>>         new download page?

not exactly -- a different NEW js setup with different requirements, etc.

I've attempted to fix all the incorrect DL links in sites for which we
offer binaries --

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.0/binaries/

All of these areas should have direct web site pages --

e.g.

http://www.openoffice.org/hu/

The only exception is the Hebrew website because I know we have an
active volunteer for that site who has just done a lovely overhaul, so
perhaps he can do the fix for that site.

http://www.openoffice.org/he/

We  need some verification for the changes. I did not have all the fonts
for some of these areas, and I don't know what harm I may have done
because of this. We can, of course, do reverts as necessary.

I think the recent download changes are good and will help us establish
a more standardized way of dealing with the downloads. I'm optimistic
that we can 'template' the English download page for this purpose.