On 06/17/2014 01:15 PM, Sam Rathmann wrote:
> Cannot figure out why I have blue or red boxes on the individual
> cells in the spreadsheet program. Please advise how to delete. Call
> 573-301-1305 CST. Also please advise on print range capabilities.
> Thanks

I don't know if you mean the 1) actual background of the cells or
perhaps the 2) borders around the cells?

If 1), select the cells and use Format -> Background to change
background color of the cells.

If 2), select the cell(s) and use Format -> Borders to change.

re print ranges--

There's a pretty good guide to Print Ranges in Calc in the Calc Guide - V3.3
https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/2/28/0306CG33-PrintingExportingEmailing.pdf

You might find additional help on this topic from either the Apache
OpenOffice "users" list (see
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public)

or the support forum -- https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/