Am 06/18/2014 05:28 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Sam Rathmann<sam.rathm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Thanks. Ten four on the reprint ranges. The colors on the cells aren't
background colors or borders. It is a time stamp like feature with red or
blue comment outline

OK, I am not familiar with this at all. So, I'm copying your reply and this
one back to the list. Maybe someone else can help.

for me it sounds like a more special problem than first thought. So, the best would be to describe your problem in a forum with much more people and therefore better chances to get a solution.

I suggest you post the problem in our support forums [1] that is visited by users from all over the world.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

HTH

Marcus