Am 06/23/2014 07:46 PM, schrieb Cooler:
I cannot get your program to download and install. I’ve turned off my firewall,
virus-protection, pop-up blocker, enhanced internet protector, etc., etc.,
etc., in other words I’m wide open but still can’t get it to run, open whatever
you want to call. I have all the JAVA apps. installed with updates. I could
some of the features like the apache exe install file but couldn’t get it to
run after using 7-zip to extract it to it’s own directory and folder, because
it won’t install an archive file. I am at my wits end as what to do now! I am
running Win 7 Ultimate, 64 bit (bitlocker enabled). I am using Yahoo enhanced
for IE 11 as my browser. All security and popup blocker features turned off.
But still it won’t install. I really like your product and have used it before
but due to a serious computer crash and having to get a new computer I have not
been able to get your program, please help me get your program back it’s great
and I really want to use it again.

I'm not sure if you have downloaded the software already completely and successfully, So, maybe it's a good idea to verify the integrity of the download file. When you still have the file and know where it is saved on your PC, you can read here [1] how to verify the file with hash values.

For your ongoing problems while installing or using the software you could report the problem in our users mailing list [2] or support forums [3]. Here are many more people that could analyze the problem and give you tips towards a solution. Please note that these are all volunteers that don't get any money for this work. They do it on their own and (mostly) in their spare time.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums.html
[3] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

HTH

Marcus