On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 4:50 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Marcus (OOo) wrote:

>>> ... the scrollbar is just a blue area of what
>>>
>>> should be the scrollbar. No indication how it works. Is this intended?
>>>

> ​Not sure how a scrollbar's ever indicates how it works?​
>
> ​However the scrollbar bottons are disabled, they can be enable throught
> he CSS for a complete understanding of how JScrollPane() works you can read
> the Plugin project page.
> http://jscrollpane.kelvinluck.com/#download

​I did a quick fix and you can see the scrolling arrows, in case people are
confused about the scrollbar.​

> ​
>

>> Colors are OK, and indeed better than the current dull gray we all
>> dislike. But I agree this is not immediately recognizable as a scrollbar,
>> so (provided we need it; we could actually shorten the content and do
>> without) this is not very understandable for visitors.

​Regulating content could be harder that it sounds, also is pretty horrible
the way the scrollbar is implemented at the moment using nested scrollbars.
Definetly not the best solution. I am recomending also a carrousel pane,
which will allow a more dynamic slide-show like flow of the information,
using the showcase jQuery plugin:
http://showcase.awkwardgroup.com/​