I think the scrollbar is fine, it helps keep the content from
overflowing the design of the page. That said, I think the nested
scrollbars do not serve any porpouse at all. However I presented a
better solution without abusing the scrollbar functionality and maybe
increasing the attractiveness of the homepage.