Hi Peter and Regina,

I realized that I might have skipped important steps.
Later on I built with debug=t and install the so file, it printed another
error message.
And I guess that pre-installed libreoffice in my ubuntu 12.04 might affect
the result.
I'm now rebuilding my environment.
I tried wiki, and I wonder if it is possible to get detail instructions
here.

Best Regards.