Hi Louis,

After I enable debug by 'build debug=t', I glimpsed the traceback message
with 'libre...'. (not very sure)
Then I reinstall my VM and delete all libreoffice.

Here is what I do and the resulting message. Well, I guess it's nothing to
do with libreoffice ;-(

mh@ubuntu:~/aoo/main/writerfilter/unxlngx6.pro/lib$ cp
libwriterfilter.uno.so /opt/openoffice4/program/
mh@ubuntu:~/aoo/main/writerfilter/unxlngx6.pro/lib$ cp libdoctok.so
libooxml.so  libresourcemodel.so /opt/openoffice4/program/
mh@ubuntu:~/aoo/main/writerfilter/unxlngx6.pro/lib$ cd -
/opt/openoffice4/program
mh@ubuntu:/opt/openoffice4/program$ ./uno -l libwriterfilter.uno.so -c
debugservices.doctok.ScannerTestService -- file:///home/mh/num.doc
can't initialize UCB