Ever since I updated to the new version, it no longer spell checks my
documents.  I have researched online and made sure all things are correct, some
items I don't see (probably older versions discussed).  One thing I saw under
"languages" and "writing aids" is a checked box that says "IgnoreAllList [ALL]"
and I cannot UN-check it.  I'm assuming that because of that it is now really
ignoring all... is that NOT supposed to be there?  I'm really confused.

Basically, everything is set up the same way it always has been prior to the
update, but now it is NOT catching ANY misspelled words....and I misspelled
some on purpose to see if it would catch it, but it didn't.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Clint Bryan