On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 10:05:29 -0700
Clint Bryan <c_c_br...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

> Ever since I updated to the new version, it no longer spell checks my
> documents.  I have researched online and made sure all things are correct,
> some items I don't see (probably older versions discussed).  One thing I saw
> under "languages" and "writing aids" is a checked box that says
> "IgnoreAllList [ALL]" and I cannot UN-check it.  I'm assuming that because of
> that it is now really ignoring all... is that NOT supposed to be there?  I'm
> really confused.
>
> Basically, everything is set up the same way it always has been prior to the
> update, but now it is NOT catching ANY misspelled words....and I misspelled
> some on purpose to see if it would catch it, but it didn't.
>
> Any help would really be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Clint Bryan

A very large proportion of spellcheck problems in OpenOffice are cured by
deleting or renaming the OpenOffice User Profile
Details about the User Profile are given in
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

If this does not work, please bring your problem to the OpenOffice Forum at
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>