Hello,

I am a *4th year* Computer Science student. As a part of a course - "The
Architecture of Open source technologies", I am required to contribute to
an open source project.

The project is needed to be done by a team of *3 members*.The semester ends
by* November*, so that gives me *three months* to work on the project. The
course requires us to work *8 hours a week*. Also, the course emphasizes on
making code contributions.

I am familiar with C,C++ and python, and I am eager to pick up additional
skills that are required.

Please could you help me in this task, as I am quite new to open source.

Looking forward to your response,
Thanks,
Deborah Digges.