Hi Michael,

> That's a problem of licenses. The Apache License has no so called
> copyleft, so LibreOffice can use our code. But LibreOffice uses licences
> with a (weak) copyleft, so we can't use their code, if the developer
> doesn't use also the Apache License (v 2.0) for his or hers code.
>
> So: if you want to share your code with Apache OpenOffice, use the
> Apache License version 2.0.

 Not possible for a developer to use a double licence ? ALv2.0 and the
license of Libreoffice?.
Or maybe the double licence is only possible with a couple of two copyleft
licences or not copyleft but not with a mix, as a couple with a copyleft
licence and another non copyleft ?
Other  question : if an original work is produced under a double licence,
which  is the licence of a derivate work : obligatory the initial double
licence of the original work or one or the other of the original work ?

Thank you
A+
--
gw